HOSTED BY Georgian House Hotel
Avocado Social’s one day Social Media Workshop for Business is perfect for founders, marketing managers and consultants of growing businesses who are keen to improve their existing understanding of how to use social media to grow their brand.
By the end of this workshop you will feel confident in putting together an effective social media strategy for your brand and know how to use the tools and techniques needed to continue to grow your social media communities.
What to expect?
• Understand how the Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram algorithms work & how this should inform your social media strategy
• Learn how to create and curate effective content
• Discover the best apps and scheduling tools to help you manage social media effectively
• Learn key community building tactics including hashtags and influencer partnerships
• Find out about how Facebook and Instagram advertising works and how you can get the most from your advertising budget
• Learn how to measure your activity and build a meaningful report
Class size is strictly limited to 10 people
A relaxed networking buffet lunch, courtesy of the Georgian House Hotel, is included in the cost of this workshop.
Date: Fri 18 January 2019
10:00 – 16:00 GMT
Location: Georgian House Hotel
35 - 39 St George's Dr, Pimlico, London, SW1V 4DG
Please note, this event is not organised by The Merit Club
By clicking on this button you agree our Terms & Conditions
THE MERIT CLUB CURATED EVENTS
Terms & Conditions
The Merit Club assumes no responsibility for third party products or services. Your dealings with any third parties mentioned on or found through The Merit Club's website are solely between you and any such third party and are subject to any terms, conditions, privacy policies, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. Your use of a third party site is at your sole risk and, as set forth above, without warranties or legal liability of any kind on the part of The Merit Club.