Build a brand and sell your story
- 96 Euston Road London, England, NW1 2DB United Kingdom (map)
HOSTED BY The British Library
Learn how to brand your business without breaking the bank!
If you're a business or a charity with a great idea, there are some fundamental ways to tell your story on a budget and get your brand noticed. Join branding experts Michael Murdoch and Robbie Dale to discover the top tips and tricks to help an audience fall in love with your business.
Branding tells your story; it's not just about a pretty logo! It's about the bigger thinking around the organization. With a brand you can trust and believe in, any business can thrive.
What to expect?
In this workshop you'll learn:
- How to test and validate your ideas about your brand
- How to write your Brand Positioning Statements and understand your 'why'
- How to name your business or product and help it stand out
- How to create your Value Proposition and present it clearly and succinctly
- How to bring your brand to life through identity, colour, fonts, images and illustrations
- How to create your Brand Guidelines
Date: Tue, January 22, 2019
10:00 AM – 1:00 PM GMT
Location: Business & IP Centre
The British Library
96 Euston Road
Investment: £22.50 – £145
Please note, this event is not organised by The Merit Club
By clicking on this button you agree our Terms & Conditions
THE MERIT CLUB CURATED EVENTS
Terms & Conditions
The Merit Club assumes no responsibility for third party products or services. Your dealings with any third parties mentioned on or found through The Merit Club's website are solely between you and any such third party and are subject to any terms, conditions, privacy policies, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. Your use of a third party site is at your sole risk and, as set forth above, without warranties or legal liability of any kind on the part of The Merit Club.