Presented by Country Living
Thinking of turning a hobby or skill into a small business? Country Living's one day course can give you the motivation and guidance you need to get started.
Just as relevant to recent start-ups, the straightforward advice from our business experts will help you set your strategy and will give you the confidence to make the leap.
The day features a programme of informative talks, workshops and Q&A sessions hosted by business experts, other small company owners and members of the Country Living team.
Numbers are limited to 50 and there will be opportunities to chat to our experts and network with fellow guests throughout the day.
What to Expect?
The workshop will cover the following tips and tools:
- Why There’s Never Been a Better Time to Start your Own Business, Fiona Davies, business manager of ‘Women in Rural Enterprise’ offers advice for taking the first steps
- Defining your Brand & Setting your Direction, a workshop to help you identify your USP and write a business strategy.
- How to Get your Product into Country Living! Insider tips on getting your product spotted for the magazine pages & the chance to pitch direct to a panel of editors.
- De-Mystfying Social Media, Emma-Louise Pritchard, Country Living Web Editor, gives an overview of how to use social media to reach a global audience.
- We Did it! Two small businesses (from Country Living's ‘Kitchen Table Talent’ series) offer experience-based advice on what has worked for them.
- Have the Confidence to Make the Leap, Country Living Editor Susy Smith.
The workshop Includes morning coffee, a buffet lunch, and afternoon tea. All guests will receive comprehensive course information and a Country Living goody bag to take home.
Date: 2 October 2017
Workshop Schedule: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Location: 6th@Soho, 33 Broadwick Street, London, W1F 0DQ
Investment: £125 + booking fee
Please note, this event is not organised by The Merit Club
By clicking on this button you agree our Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The Merit Club assumes no responsibility for third party products or services. Your dealings with any third parties mentioned on or found through The Merit Club's website are solely between you and any such third party and are subject to any terms, conditions, privacy policies, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. Your use of a third party site is at your sole risk and, as set forth above, without warranties or legal liability of any kind on the part of The Merit Club.