If you're a woman working in financial journalism who is looking for a career change or simply want to broaden the topics you talk about then look no further. The Financial Times are hosting an event with an esteemed panel of top female journalists who are here to help. It is chaired by Women in Journalism committee member Becky Barrow. This event is light-hearted as each panelist shares their stories on working in financial journalism.
- Becky Barrow, News Editor of the Sunday Times
- Lisa Bachelor, Deputy News Editor of the Observer
- Kalpana Fitzpatrick, Finance Editor across all Hearst magazines and Consumer Editor of Good Housekeeping
- Brooke Masters, Financial Times Comment and Analysis Editor
- Jane Martinson, Marjorie Deane Professor of Financial Journalism at City, University of London and Guardian contributor
Date: Thursday 3rd May 6:30pm-9:30pm
Location: The Financial Times
Investment: £20 (plus £2.15 Booking Fee)
Please note, this event is not organised by The Merit Club
By clicking on this button you agree to our Terms & Conditions
OTHER CURATED EVENTS WE LOVE
Terms & Conditions
The Merit Club assumes no responsibility for third party products or services. Your dealings with any third parties mentioned on or found through The Merit Club's website are solely between you and any such third party and are subject to any terms, conditions, privacy policies, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. Your use of a third party site is at your sole risk and, as set forth above, without warranties or legal liability of any kind on the part of The Merit Club.