Presented by Lisa Akesson
Are you looking to build your confidence, credibility and authenticity as a leader? This class could be for you.
Standing by research which has shown that "leadership is not solely the acquisition of skills and competencies but an intricate process of growth and development" this course believes that "individuals develop a unique leadership style, through a process of formation that is intrinsic to his or her own being". It aims to develop dynamic leaders who are in touch with their personal power and have the ability to speak with impact and authority to influence and lead others with confidence. It will teach you the skills needed to move up the career ladder and become a more dynamic and confident leader.
What to expect?
This class will help you develop the following skills:
- Step into an emotionally intelligent leadership mindset.
- Learn how to measure and reflect on your own performance.
- Bring confidence, personal power and authority to your leadership role.
- Increase your impact and influence with others.
- Build solid and lasting relationships.
- Develop strong listening skills.
- Flex your leadership style based on your audience.
- Promote effective and meaningful followers.
- Access your authenticity and self-belief as a leader.
Date: 10-11 September 2017
Workshop Schedule: Starts at 10:00 am
Location: K West Hotel & Spa, Richmond Way, London W14 0AX
By clicking on this button you agree our Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The Merit Club assumes no responsibility for third party products or services. Your dealings with any third parties mentioned on or found through The Merit Club's website are solely between you and any such third party and are subject to any terms, conditions, privacy policies, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. Your use of a third party site is at your sole risk and, as set forth above, without warranties or legal liability of any kind on the part of The Merit Club.