Presented by Think-Confidence
Is a Lack of Confidence Holding You Back?
Want to feel and look confident? Want to think positively and be in control out of your comfort zone? Want to get people to listen to you? This confidence course will show you how. You’ll notice an immediate difference to how you feel and come across.
In a nutshell you’ll learn how to:
- Come across with real confidence.
- Believe in yourself, think positively and feel motivated.
- Tackle feelings of shyness and overcome nerves.
- Speak up in group situations and get people to listen.
- Have the courage to do the things you want to do.
What to Expect?
The course is relaxed and informal. You’ll be one of a small group (maximum 6 people), all of whom will be there for similar reasons to you. Mike McClement will be running the course. He’ll be able to get to know you and focus on your personal reasons for attending. You won’t find yourself under any pressure to do anything you don’t want to do during the day.
People normally arrive for coffee around 0915 ready for the start at 0930. The day will then be divided into different sections which will cover the following:
- Introduction to the day and your personal ‘Confidence Project’. Mike shares different approaches to help you overcome low self-esteem or self-doubt.
- Understanding how you come across in a physical sense. Each person receives practical advice on how to engage the group and come across more confidently.
- Mike shares ideas on how to tackle your personal confidence challenges and feel happier out of your comfort zone
- You’ll learn how to stand up for yourself and get your point across. As well as covering techniques to get people to listen to you and respect your opinion, Mike will help you to be assertive without coming across aggressively.
- Discover the impact negativity and self-doubt can have on your confidence and self-esteem. Mike will share practical tips on how to overcome negativity. You’ll be able to focus on the future with a positive frame of mind.
- You’ll discover techniques to deal with nerves and embarrassment when you’re out of your comfort zone. You’ll also be able to say No to people when you’re under pressure
- There’ll be an opportunity to reflect, discuss and record what you can do personally to feel and look more confident over the coming weeks and months. You’ll leave with a structured plan to follow (your Confidence Project).
The day normally ends at about 16.30.
Date: Wednesday 6th December
Location: Park Crescent Conference Centre, Great Portland Street, W1W 5PN
Please note, this event is not organised by The Merit Club
By clicking on this button you agree our Terms & Conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
The Merit Club assumes no responsibility for third party products or services. Your dealings with any third parties mentioned on or found through The Merit Club's website are solely between you and any such third party and are subject to any terms, conditions, privacy policies, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. Your use of a third party site is at your sole risk and, as set forth above, without warranties or legal liability of any kind on the part of The Merit Club.