HOSTED BY DARING EUROPE
The Daring Way™ is a highly experiential methodology based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown. The method was developed to help men, women, and adolescents learn how to show up, be seen, and live braver lives. The primary focus is on developing shame resilience skills and developing a courage practice that transforms the way we live, love, parent, and lead.
When it comes to your personal or professional life…..
- Do you find your inner critic running the show?
- Are you able to embrace your imperfections and find the power in doing so?
- Do you want to cultivate the courage to go the extra mile?
- Are you tired of 'hustling' for acceptance from others?
During The Daring Way™ weekend you will learn how to apply the insights and research findings into your day-to-day life. You choose the area you want to work on and through a process of sharing, learning and exploring you will find powerful and transforming new ways to show up wholeheartedly in your life.
What to Expect:
Through an interactive mix of psycho experiential and education exploration, group discussion, engaging videos, coaching, self-enquiry and creative exercises, The Daring Way™ will help you:
- Deepen your relationships.
- Cultivate intimacy and connection.
- Develop courage and embrace your vulnerability.
- Let go of fears that hold you back.
- Drop the need for perfectionism.
- Demonstrate compassion and empathy to deepen your connection to others.
- Increase your capacity to experience joy, contentment, stillness and creativity.
- Embrace the power of your own life story.
Included in your registration fee will be your personal copy of The Daring Way™ workbook, light refreshments during the weekend, and a post workshop activity.
Dates: Friday 18th (7pm - 10pm), Saturday 19th (10am -6pm), Sunday 20th (10am - 5.30pm)
Investment: Tickets from £385.00
Please note, this event is not organised by The Merit Club
By clicking on this button you agree to our Terms & Conditions below.
THE MERIT CLUB CURATED EVENTS
Terms & Conditions
The Merit Club assumes no responsibility for third party products or services. Your dealings with any third parties mentioned on or found through The Merit Club's website are solely between you and any such third party and are subject to any terms, conditions, privacy policies, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. Your use of a third party site is at your sole risk and, as set forth above, without warranties or legal liability of any kind on the part of The Merit Club.