Join the London Press Club this February to debate "Do women have equal opportunities and pay in the media?" on Monday 19th February at the Stationers' Hall from 6.30pm to 8.30pm, followed by drinks and networking.
Sponsored by Cision and organised by the London Press Club in association with The Worshipful Company of Stationers and Newspaper Makers, the Society of Editors, and Women in Journalism.
Debating this question will be a panel chaired by Anne McElvoy, Senior Editor at The Economist, columnist and broadcaster:
- Miriam Gonzales, Founder and Chair of Inspiring Girls and a Partner of international law firm Dechert LLP where she is co-chair of the firm's International Trade and Government Regulation practice.
- Sue Ryan, head of training for Mail Publishing Group, Director of the London Press Club and Committee Member of Women in Journalism.
- Charlotte Ross, deputy editor, Evening Standard.
- Charlie Brinkhurst-Cuff, deputy editor at gal-dem, weekend editor at Dazed and Confused Magazine and columnist.
- Ian Macgregor, President of the Society of Editors and Editor Emeritus, Telegraph Group.
Tickets are free for members of the Society of Editors and for members of the London Press Club. Guest tickets available at £5 (including VAT).
Date: Monday 19th February 2018, 6.30pm - 9.30pm
Location: Stationers' Hall, Ave Maria Lane, London, EC4M 7DD
Investment: £0 - £5.00
Please note, this event is not organised by The Merit Club
By clicking on this button you agree to our Terms & Conditions Below:
Terms & Conditions
The Merit Club assumes no responsibility for third party products or services. Your dealings with any third parties mentioned on or found through The Merit Club's website are solely between you and any such third party and are subject to any terms, conditions, privacy policies, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. Your use of a third party site is at your sole risk and, as set forth above, without warranties or legal liability of any kind on the part of The Merit Club.